Why Dine In Hell: The Reason behind the Madness

For people who missed last year's challenge, understand how it all started this by reading this preliminairy post.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

DAY 65: FINAL PROGRESS. THE SPARTAN BODY.

Here it is. The final curtain. We're the 31st and the past 2 days were literally CRAZY! As you can see from the final progress pictures below, I actually got there! But I not only I dropped 12.1 kgs in SIXTY FIVE DAYS. And got muscular. And got ripped. But the Blog got around 3000 views only yesterday and amassed around 24000 views up till now. And I made friends worldwide. And got on television...

That's one hell of a feat! This whole project went far beyond my expectations. Guys, I'm humbled by your reactions. Really. Thank you. Maybe now I should go ahead and actually seek out Gerard Butler, Zack Snyder and Frank Miller to show them what I've done. Or maybe try to get to the new Xerxes movie and act out as an extra! Now THAT would be CRAAAZY! :D

So here we are. The final progress pictures. I'll post the costume pictures and the party(ies) pictures in the next entry – in a bit don't worry, i know you wanna see how the costume turned out. :)



the final beard stage before trimming and shaping for Leo's beard! clients were scaaared! ;)

Next post I'll will have the costumes and party pictures. :P


HAOUUUU!!!


1 comment:

  1. wow man that is so impressive! wow! great job! dont get fat again ever! keep goind!

    ReplyDelete