Why Dine In Hell: The Reason behind the Madness

For people who missed last year's challenge, understand how it all started this by reading this preliminairy post.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DAY 13: Lost Munchkin Retaliation

Day 13, as the number suggests, could be considered as both good and bad. I woke up all excited. Today was going to be Plyo X day (Jump training)! I decided not to exhaust myself and just walked for an hour with Karly passing through random locations just to pass the time and explore new scenery. I felt like jogging a bit but didn't want to take the risk of fainting in Plyo or not being able to sleep all night.
However, I went back home and did the Ab Ripper X program I couldn't continue the day before. I was somewhat proud that I followed up and did my duty.

The only reason I would consider this day as a good one is that it was me and Sara's second year anniversary. The day we decided we were together anyways; and it was a lovely day in that regard... but here's where it goes sour:
1. I had been talking about Dunkin Donuts Munchkins and how Krispy Kream could obliterate the competition had they created their own version of these tiny pieces of Heaven. And being attentive as she is, guess what I got as a surprise? A BOX OF MUNCHKINS!! I was only expected to take a bite of one of them, which I did. But what I had forgotten was that because I was SOLELY on a protein diet, my body hadn't digested any sugars for a while, and got used to getting its glucose from my protein. BIG MISTAKE! I did a bad reaction and ended up with a big stomach ache and some nausea.

2. We started watching Lost season 6 – yes, that's romantic in our book; there's an inside story that I'm not gonna bore you with – and we kept it up till 10 PM! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO PLYOMETRICS!?! SON OF A BITCH!! I was too tired and sleepy to do it. Even though Sara even started wearing her clothes so we'd go to my training space, but I just decided not too. "I'd do it tomorrow, along with another P90X training" I told her. as if that can EVER work!!
... The things one says to himself in full belief when he decides to snooze.

SO YES. IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING, I SKIPPED DAY 13. AND I ATE MUNCHKINS. TWO AND A HALF ONES IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW. I'M NOT PROUD.

No Haouus today.

FUCK.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry :( I feel like crap ... I will surely make it up to you!

    ReplyDelete